Is your copy workin’ hard?
Or hardly working?
Unsure if your copy is hitting or missing the mark?
Questioning if your copy is optimized for your ideal client?
Need pointers to bring more personality + pizazz to your writing?
Time for a copy audit, my friend.
How do Copy Audits work?
- Schedule your (FREE) 25-min exploration call. We’ll talk about your biz, identify your current copy struggles and decide the scope of working together.
Once we determine the scope of the project and estimated timeline, you’ll send me the project (profile, website, etc) you want to be reviewed.
We set up an initial 30-minute Strategy call. We review your current copy and clarify what you want your copy to do for you. We may need to clarify your brand voice and your ideal client avatar (ICA).
After this call, I’ll take a fine-tooth comb to your copy and complete my audit based on my Copy Clarity Checklist.
Once the audit is complete, I’ll email you specific feedback and recommendations to improve your copy.
- On your own time, you implement the recommendations to get your copy workin’ hard for you.
It’s like a performance review…but for your copy.
With my 15+ point Copy Clarity Checklist as a guide, I go through your copy with a fine-tooth comb to ensure you’re:
- Speaking to your ideal client and target niche.
- Naming and properly agitating your client’s pain points.
- Maximizing your personality and voice in your writing.
- Demonstrating your expertise and passion while maintaining approachability.
- Making it easy for clients to know if you’re the right fit.
- Keeping it real and to the point.
- Connecting the dots between your client’s struggles and your services.
- Limiting the use of clinical jargon, cliches, and overused self-help phrases.
- Double-checking your copy is visually appealing and flows well for the reader.
How much does it cost?
It depends on the clarity, depth and scope of the copy and our work together.
While I can provide a price range on our Exploration Call, you will receive a formal quote once you submit your copy to me for pre-review.
You’ll receive a formal quote with pricing, start date, and timeline. From there, you can decide if you’d like to move forward with the audit.
Even if you “know” what to do, there’s no guarantee your copy is rockin’.
Unless you’ve spent time and training in conversion copywriting, it’s hard to see our own blindspots.
Sometimes you stare at something for so long, you don’t know what’s good or bad anymore.
You need an outside perspective to draw out your creative side, give detailed feedback, and show you the way.